Have you heard of Periscope? Periscope is a live streaming video app that was purchased by Twitter and allows the user to "go live" via video and at the same time "followers" can interact by typing questions and giving hearts! ( it's like Snapchat, Instagram and Skype all got together with good old AOL Instant Messenger and created Periscope...ha ha..make sense?)
I have always wanted to do Youtube videos about health & wellness but simply do not have the time! Periscope allows me to video, save, share, and interact with all of you and it doesn't require me to sit down and edit a video. (this also means you get the real deal, mistakes and all!) I encourage anyone with a smart phone to give Perisope a try, you can learn a lot! Feel free to follow me @RachelTaylor, and if you ever miss a live Scope, you can find it saved here on my website by clicking on the Video tab.
Above is one of my pervious "scopes" a Chia Pudding recipe! SO yummy!
Quick and Easy Chia Protein Pudding
This is seriously SO easy! Great for when you have little time but need a filling & nutritious breakfast!
- 1 13.5 oz can organic coconut milk (or about 2 cups dairy free milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop protein powder of your choice (can mix different ones like I did!)
- 1/4-1/2 cup fresh or frozen organic berries of your choice
- Cinnamon (as much or as little as you like!)
- 1/4-1/3 cup chia seeds ( I eyeball everything!)
- Honey, liquid stevia, or maple syrup to sweeten!
- Can also add vanilla, nutmeg, cacao powder, or any other combo of spices you fancy!
Dump everything into a mason jar, shake jar until everything is combined, put in the fridge overnight and you have breakfast waiting for you! During the summer I eat chia pudding cold, but during the winter I like to warm it for about 3-5 minutes in a sauce pan (mix well!) before eating. Top with honey or maple syrup, dried coconut flakes, nuts, or fresh fruit!
Hope you enjoy! Stay Healthy!